Has anyone (including you) ever gotten a tattoo with your work?

By Leah Lucci

• Stubby Toes artist
    Stubby Toes (@godwheel) Plus Member
    11/02/2018 @ 10:15am

I never gotten a tattoo, but if I did, I think it'd be the artwork of another artist not my own.

• Kimmo Oja artist
    Kimmo Oja (@Kimoja) Plus Member
    11/03/2018 @ 8:25am

My son was planning to get my tattoo from my Bob Dylan drawing. I wondering how it works because background is quite challenging to tattoo

• Embracing nightmares artist
    Embracing nightmares (@gibroni87) Plus Member
    11/05/2018 @ 4:12pm

A friend of mine in high school got a skull I drew and my sister got one of some flowers. I don’t have any tattoos but am thinking of getting one. It would definitely be something I drew.

• Kimmo Oja artist
    Kimmo Oja (@Kimoja) Plus Member
    11/06/2018 @ 5:27am

I’ve been long time planning to get tattoo one of my youngest son drawings but we dont get it done yet ;)

• Stubby Toes artist
    Stubby Toes (@godwheel) Plus Member
    11/07/2018 @ 7:09pm

@gibroni87 I'd be curious to see the results at some point!

• Caroline Rodriguez artist
    Caroline Rodriguez (@carolinerodriguez)
    11/07/2018 @ 7:10pm

I never really thought about it, but it would be exciting to see someone take any of my drawings and have a tattoo done.

• Caroline Rodriguez artist
    Caroline Rodriguez (@carolinerodriguez)
    11/07/2018 @ 7:12pm

@Kimoja I haven't seen that art from you yet I don't think. Would love to see it at one point.

• Embracing nightmares artist
    Embracing nightmares (@gibroni87) Plus Member
    11/08/2018 @ 7:29pm

@godwheel do you mean of the ones already tatted or the one I would make? Or both lol

• HELEN KITCHEN artist
    HELEN KITCHEN (@Hellykay1) Plus Member
    11/09/2018 @ 11:58am

I've been asked , but not seen anyone wearing one of my doodles yet...:-)

• Kimmo Oja artist
    Kimmo Oja (@Kimoja) Plus Member
    11/09/2018 @ 4:50pm

I post that drawing what i am talking about here Doodle Addicts Caroline. It is that Bob Dylan drawing @carolinerodriguez

• Michelle artist
    Michelle (@mwells503)
    11/17/2018 @ 6:04pm

No one has ever gotten a tattoo with my artwork. I would be honored if that ever happened. I have yet to have people appreciate my artwork like that.

• Julia Hill artist
    Julia Hill (@JuliahillIllustrator) Plus Member
    11/25/2018 @ 11:54am

I have! A turtle and a seahorse! Ive done a flower design for my wrist but haven't got round to having it put on!

• Fiona Chinkan artist
    Fiona Chinkan (@fionac)
    12/10/2018 @ 12:46pm

I've been tempted to get one of my own on myself for quite some time :) But no one has gotten my work as far as I know! It would be super cool to see.